Do you own a vehicle with a factory installed defective or damaged UConnect Touch 8.4-inch display screen? Repair or replace yours today! Some common problems with these displays are the following:
- Cracked Digitizer
- Worn Screen
- Black Screen Upon Start-up
- Full Replacement - Please select this option and we will send you a fully refurbished product. Once you receive it swap the products and return your defective or damaged screen as a core with the enclosed return shipping label. It's that easy!
- Please Repair My Display - Select this option to have your display professionally repaired. Simply remove your display and ship it to our facility along with our Repair Authorization Form. Allow 2-3 days for repair and we will return it to you with a full warranty.
2011-2019 Dodge Journey
2011-2014 Dodge Charger
2011-2014 Chrysler 300
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Simply remove and replace your vehicle's factory installed defective/damaged 8.4-inch touchscreen. Most screens are attached to the dash with 4 screws. Easily do it yourself or use one of our Verified Installers to assist.
Our YouTube page may also contain a video on how to remove and replace.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please refer to our Repair Authorization Form for our service terms and FAQs.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout