Do you own a vehicle with a factory installed defective or damaged Ford Sync 3 8-inch radio display? Repair or replace yours today! Some common problems with these displays are the following:
- Cracked Digitizer
- Worn Screen
- Black Screen Upon Start-up
- Full Replacement - Please select this option and we will send you a fully refurbished product. Once you receive it swap the products and return your defective or damaged screen as a core with the enclosed return shipping label. It's that easy!
- Please Repair My Display - Select this option to have your display professionally repaired. Simply remove your display and ship it to our facility along with our Repair Authorization Form. Allow 2-3 days for repair and we will return it to you with a full warranty.
2017-2020 SuperDuty F-250 / F-350
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
- Remove your defective or damaged touchscreen display from your dash (4 or 6 screws)
- Remove the brackets from each side of the touchscreen display (4 screws)
- Install the brackets onto the replacement touchscreen display
- Remove the Sync 3 module from the backside of your touchscreen display (3 screws and 2 connectors)
- Install the Sync 3 module onto the backside of the replacement touchscreen display
Easily do it yourself or use one of our Verified Installers to assist.
Our YouTube page may also contain a video on how to remove and replace.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please refer to our Repair Authorization Form for our service terms and FAQs.
- Those of you who are experiencing a "black screen" may actually have a defective MyFord Touch Sync 2 APIM module which is mounted to the backside of your display. Consider replacing the APIM first.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout