Repair Service - FCA REC 6CD GPS Navigation Radio
Do you own a vehicle with a factory installed defective or damaged REC 6CD GPS Navigation Radio? Repair or replace yours today! Some common problems with these units are the following:
Display Screen Related - Cracked, shattered, dented, scratched, or worn screen. The LCD display may also appear black or blank resulting from internal BGA chip failure.
Circuit Board Related - No power, no video, no sound, or stuck on initial power on splash/logo screen.
Navigation Related - GPS fails to pinpoint your location, black screen after pressing "Map" button, or no navigation database found.
CD Drive - Screen shows "Read Error" or "Reading" for a long period of time after disc is inserted. Many times the internal CD changer mechanism will get jammed so inserting a disc or ejecting a disc is impossible. Many times a defective mechanism will also emit an audible clicking sound.
Joystick - Freely spinning joystick will make the navigation destination entry impossible and navigating the settings menu.
- Connectors - Broken rear molded connectors.
- Full Replacement - Please select this option and we will send you a fully refurbished product. Once you receive it swap the products and return your defective or damaged unit as a core with the enclosed return shipping label. It's that easy!
- Please Repair My Radio - Select this option to have your radio professionally repaired. Simply remove your radio and ship it to our facility along with our Repair Authorization Form. Allow 2-3 days for repair and we will return it to you with a full warranty.
2005-2007 Chrysler 300
2007 Chrysler Aspen
2007-2008 Dodge Caliber
2006-2007 Dodge Charger
2004-2007 Dodge Durango
2005-2007 Dodge Magnum
2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500
2006-2009 Dodge Ram 2500
2006-2009 Dodge Ram 3500
2006-2007 Jeep Commander
2007-2008 Jeep Compass
2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2007-2008 Jeep Patriot
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
SELECT RADIO TYPE
REC w/ Camera - You will notice the letters "REC" on the lower right-hand corner of your factory radio. Select this variant if your vehicle features a backup camera.
REC - You will notice the letters "REC" on the lower right-hand corner of your factory radio. Select this variant if your vehicle DOES NOT feature a backup camera.
Simply remove and replace your vehicle's factory installed defective/damaged radio. Most are attached to the dash with 4 screws. Easily do it yourself or use one of our Verified Installers to assist.
Our YouTube page may also contain a video on how to remove and replace.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please refer to our Repair Authorization Form for our service terms and FAQs.
- A navigation software CD map disc is not included upon repair or replacement. Simply utilize the one that is currently in your factory radio.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout