This Ford truck backup camera kit has been brought to you exclusively by Infotainment.com to allow for a completely plug & play installation of a rear view camera for your factory radio display.
If you are purchasing or have purchased a Sync 2 MyFord Touch upgrade then you will not need a programmer. The system has been pre-programmed for backup camera use.
If you have not recently purchased an Infotainment.com radio upgrade and you would like to add a backup camera to your existing Sync 2 radio display then you will need to add the OBD Genie F-RVC programmer to your order by simply selecting the option above.
INCLUDE RADIO INTERFACE?
Select "Yes Please" above for all applications unless you're using our 4-inch to 8-inch Sync upgrade kit in conjunction with this assembly.
2013-2014 Ford F-150
2015 Ford F-150 - See our TailGate Handle Backup Camera Kit
2013-2016 Ford SuperDuty F-250-F-550
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Remove and replace your tailgate handle. Route the camera wiring to behind the radio display. Interface the camera's yellow RCA video cable to the radio interface RCA. Tap camera's power/ground wires into the included U-INTEZDC kit which easily plugs behind the cigarette lighter. If you didn't purchase any sort of screen upgrade with Infotainment.com then simply purchase and run the F-RVC through your OBDII port. Done!
If you have any questions during the installation process please feel free to contact our customer support department.
- Factory Ford tailgate nameplate/camera mount
- Factory Ford blue oval emblem
- Camera Source Super CMOS night vision camera pre-mounted - Latest camera technology
- OEM Ford mounting bolts and clip nuts for tailgate
- Universal sheet metal screws for trucks without clip nut openings
- 25' pre-loomed wiring harness with quick tailgate disconnect. This ensures your wiring is protected, all electrical connections can be made inside the cab to avoid corrosion, and the tailgate can be unplugged with ease!
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- Infotainment.com U-INTEZDC for an easy method to connect power/ground.
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- 170 degree view
- 720x480 with over 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines - (These are the red, yellow, green lines with the black centering line on the screen)
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout