This is a universal mounting bracket that will allow you to relocate your factory installed tailgate camera on your 2019+ GM truck (Silverado, Sierra series). This is designed to be used for customers wanting to remove their factory installed tailgate to install a utility bed. The factory camera will function the same as before, just in a different location.
2019-2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2020-2021 Chevrolet 2500HD / 3500HD
2019-2021 GMC Sierra 1500
2020-2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD / 3500HD
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
- Universal mounting bracket designed for factory camera
- 14 foot extension harness
Installation of this product would be rated a 2 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected.
Unplug and remove your factory camera from your tailgate handle and install into the relocation housing and mount on any flat surface. Run the camera coaxial harness to the factory camera plug and reconnect.
If you have any questions during the installation process please feel free to contact our customer support department.
THINGS TO KNOW
- This relocation kit works in vehicles with or without surround-view camera.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout