This Ford truck backup camera kit has been brought to you exclusively by Infotainment.com to allow for a completely plug & play installation of a rear view camera to your factory 8-inch or 4-inch base radio display. Also 100% compatible with our pre-programmed Sync 2 (2015) or Sync 3 (2016+) factory navigation upgrades.
If you are purchasing or have purchased our nav upgrade then you will not need a programmer. The radio has been pre-programmed for backup camera use.
If you are not an existing customer and you would like to add a backup camera to your existing 8-inch or 4-inch base radio display then you will need to add the OBD Genie F-RVC programmer to your order.
2015-2017 Ford F-150
*Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
**If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
- Factory Ford tailgate handle with camera premounted - black textured surface
- OEM Ford camera with night vision premounted in handle
- Wiring harness with quick tailgate disconnect and weather pack connectors for a tight water resistant connection. This ensures your wiring is protected, all electrical connections can be made inside the cab to avoid corrosion, and the tailgate can be unplugged with ease!
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- Authentic Ford OEM CCD camera
- 640 x 480 aspect ratio
- 500 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines (These are the red, yellow, green lines on the screen) NOTE: the black centering line is not available with this camera.
This kit allows you to see what is directly behind the truck - it will even see the rear bumper and hitch!
Follow the included installation instructions. Route the camera to behind the newly installed Sync module (attached to 8-inch radio display). Tap into power/ground to any switched 12v source (such as a cigarette lighter or reverse tail light wires). Connect the rear camera's video RCA to the included rear camera interface. Plug the camera interface into the back of the Sync module. That's it!
12v Power Accessory Kit - If you want a simple solution to connecting power/ground to your backup camera, look no further! Simply plug this interface between your 12v switched cigarette lighter and the associated connector.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout