Due to the large number of recent sales, the UAQ (Nav) and UAS (Non-NAV) systems are now on backorder. Please expect a longer than usual lead-time to fulfill your order as we await brand new systems from Mopar.
- Our reconditioned factory OEM radios feature a 90-day guarantee and a hassle-free return policy. Extended warranties are also available!
- The UAQ system contains integrated navigation mapping which provides full coverage for: USA, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Canada.
- Full Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® support
- Replacement USB media hub is included (2014-2017 models only).
- Supports English, French, & Spanish languages
No-hassle, Plug & Play system. Pre-programmed to your specific vehicle. Please notate your vehicle's 17-digit VIN after adding to your cart. Eligible for our Compatibility Guarantee. What's This?
CHOOSE RADIO MODEL
Use the drop-down menu above to select the correct radio for your application. Here are a few details on each type:
UAQ - 8.4-inch touchscreen GPS navigation with 3D maps & landmark icons. Sirius Traffic Plus & Travel Link (subscription required). 100% Apple CarPlay & Android Auto ready.
UAS - 8.4-inch touchscreen radio (no navigation). 100% Apple CarPlay & Android Auto ready.
INCLUDE 8.4-INCH DASH BEZEL?
Yes Please - If your vehicle currently features the smaller 5-inch or 7-inch touchscreen radio then select "Yes Please" above and we will prepare your order with a replacement 8.4-inch bezel matched to the specifications of your supplied 17-digit VIN.
No Thanks - If your vehicle currently features an existing 8.4-inch touchscreen radio then select "No Thanks" above. In this scenario you will not need a replacement bezel. This upgrade will be a direct swap.
2014-2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Installation of this product would be rated a 2 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected. Remove and replace your existing radio by removing the radio "bezel" dash surround trim held in with only retaining clips. Once removed, this will allow access to the 4 screws that secure the radio to the dash. If you need any assistance along the way please feel free to visit our YouTube page or contact our customer support department.
THINGS TO KNOW
- If your Grand Cherokee is a 2014 and currently features heated seats, ventilated seats, and/or heated steering wheel you will need an extra module to retain those features. See our 4C Retrofit Interface.
- Customers who own a 2014-2017 Grand Cherokee will receive a replacement USB media hub. Simply remove your existing USB media hub and install the replacement for full Apple CarPlay compatibility.
- Customers who are currently subscribed to the paid subscription of UConnect Access® will forfeit this feature by upgrading to the new UConnect 4 system (which now uses Sirius Guardian®). At this time, it is extremely rare that Sirius Guardian will allow for a service retrofit.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing steering wheel mounted audio controls.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing back-up rear view camera. If you would like to add a rear view back-up camera check out most popular plug & play OBD Genie Rear View Camera Bundle.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing roof-mounted Sirius® satellite radio antenna. If you would like to add SiriusXM satellite radio capability to your vehicle check out our plug & play Custom SiriusXM GPS Antenna Kit. If your current radio features Sirius® Travel Link and Sirius® Traffic it will be retained with the UAQ upgrade. If you would like to add this feature to the UAQ, simply purchase our OBD Genie C-STL Programmer.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing UConnect® bluetooth hands-free calling feature. Simply re-pair your phone to the new radio once installed.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout