- Our reconditioned factory OEM radios feature a 90-day guarantee and a hassle-free return policy. Extended warranties are also available!
- This system contains integrated mapping which provides full coverage for: USA, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Canada, and Mexico.
- Supports English, French, & Spanish languages
No-hassle, Plug & Play system. Pre-programmed to your specific vehicle by informing us of your vehicle's 17-digit VIN. Eligible for our Compatibility Guarantee. What's This?
2009-2010 Ford Explorer & Explorer Sport Trac
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model and 17-digit VIN upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Installation of this product would be rated a 3 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected. Remove and replace your existing radio by removing the radio "bezel" dash surround trim typically held in with a few screws and retaining clips. If you need any assistance along the way please feel free to visit our YouTube page or contact our customer support department.
FFW video to 16:15 for this product's features & options
- Hi-res 6.5-inch touchscreen with QVGA display
- AM/FM/HD radio
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio & Travel Link Ready (requires subscription)
- CD/DVD player
- Back-up rear camera ready (pre-programmed prior to shipping)
- Built-in hard drive for MP3 storage
- Enhanced GPS navigation with audible turn-by-turn directions
THINGS TO KNOW
- If you are replacing a defective or stolen radio please contact us to order the radio by itself without the brick installation kit.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's SYNC® bluetooth feature. If you do not currently have SYNC® this upgrade will not add it. Vehicles not equipped with SYNC® can disregard the instructions of installing the XP1, XP2, and replacement right-hand steering wheel control.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing SiriusXM® satellite radio antenna. Simply follow the directions to install the Brick kit's included Sirius/GPS splitter to retain the feature. Vehicle's not equipped with SiriusXM® satellite radio will be required to install our Ford GPS Antenna (sold separately). Furthermore, if you would like to add SiriusXM® satellite radio then purchase our Magnetic SiriusXM Antenna.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing back-up rear view camera. If you would like to add a rear view back-up camera check out most popular plug & play OBD Genie Rear View Camera Bundle.
- A plug & play amplifier will be included with this purchase and will allow for simple & clean audio upgrade in all models.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout