Are you interested in adding SiriusXM® satellite radio to your 2019+ Ram 1500 (New-Body) truck? Look no further than Infotainment.com. We offer pre-programmed plug & play factory OEM radio upgrades that feature a built-in SiriusXM satellite radio tuner.
Simply replace your radio and choose between two of our quality satellite radio antenna kits.
Hard Mount - This antenna is a 100% factory OEM Mopar part. It is designed to be installed on your truck's roof. Drilling is not required as there is an existing compass antenna present just above the 3rd brake light. Simply swap antennas.
Soft Mount - Includes the following parts:
- Aftermarket SiriusXM Antenna - Magnetically installs on the exterior of the truck and plugs into the included multiplexer. Receives the SiriusXM satellite radio signal.
- Multiplexer - Combines existing compass antenna and aftermarket SiriusXM antenna and plugs into the yellow FAKRA connector on the backside of your factory radio.
2019-2020 Ram 1500 (New-Body)
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Installation of this product would be rated a 3 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult.
Hard Mount Installation Video - Also refer to illustration below.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The purpose of the multiplexer within the soft mount antenna kit is to utilize the SiriusXM signal and GPS/compass signal into the desired radio. This ensures the compass feature continues to work as designed.
- The hard mount antenna does not require a multiplexer as this particular antenna has both the SiriusXM and GPS/compass antennas built into its housing.
- If you just want to retain the compass feature and do not require SiriusXM satellite radio simply purchase our C to K Converter Cable.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout