Charging your phone has never been easier. FreedomCharge uses the wireless charging standard, Qi, to keep your phone charged without the hassle of plugging it in.
The system works by using inductive charging technology to allow your smartphone to charge without connecting to a charger. No longer will you have to search for your charger and orient it the correct way just to plug in your phone. Add a new level of convenience to your car and keep your eyes on the road, instead of fumbling with a tangled mess of cords.
VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY & INSTALLATION
Find the kit below that matches your application and then select it above:
KIT G1 - 2015-2017 GM Wireless Charger Retrofit - Qi Wireless Charging Replacement Kit for 2015-2017 GM Trucks & SUVs. Designed to seamlessly replace vehicle's current factory wireless charging system which was not compatible with iPhone 8 or iPhone X when introduced. INSTALL GUIDE
KIT G2 - 2014-2019 Silverado & Sierra w/ Center Console - Use your vehicles existing tray liner as a template to cut the FreedomCharge plastic substrate and rubber liner to the correct shape. Then connect the two wires to accessory power and ground, and you’ll be ditching those messy cables for a sleek, integrated and easy to use charging system for your GM truck. INSTALL GUIDE TEMPLATE
KIT G3 - 2014-2019 Silverado & Sierra w/ Bench Seat - Use your vehicles existing tray liner as a template to cut the FreedomCharge plastic substrate and rubber liner to the correct shape. Then connect the two wires to accessory power and ground, and you’ll be ditching those messy cables for a sleek, integrated and easy to use charging system for your GM truck. INSTALL GUIDE TEMPLATE
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge
- Sony: Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2
- LG: G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional)
- Nokia: 8 Sirocco
- Huawei: Mate RS Porsche Design
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
- BlackBerry: Priv
- Utilizes the wireless charging standard, Qi to charge your phones without cables
- Does not interfere with your vehicle’s Bluetooth functionality while using your infotainment system.
- Charge’s your phone to 100% battery and tapers off to avoid overcharging.
- Features an LED light that lets you know when your phone is charging and when it is full.
- Easy cut-to-fit design converts most any vehicle phone storage tray into a seamless factory-look charging tray without unsightly cables
- The non-slip charging mat holds your phone securely in place while driving.
WHAT IS Qi?
Wireless charging is a technology that allows charging over short distances without cables. The advantage of wireless charging is that it’s quick, neat, and easy to use. You'll no longer have to plug and unplug a charger each time – you just place your device on top of the FreedomCharge charging pad. Simple!
There are various competing standards for wireless charging. The most popular is Qi (pronounced ‘chee’), which has been supported by all of the major tech companies. Apple recently included wireless charging on their latest iPhone models, and Samsung has done it for years. Take advantage of this latest technology for your vehicle today.