GM Aftermarket Replacement Smartphone Charging Kit
Qi Wireless Charging Replacement Kit for 2015-2018 GM vehicles (check compatibility tab below for exact vehicles) replaces factory vehicle wireless charger to now work with iPhone 8 and X. FreedomCharge systems use the Qi wireless charging standard to keep your phone going without the hassle of plugging it in. This type of charging has taken off with use in homes, vehicles, and is now used by Apple in the new iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
Compatible with all the vehicles below that have an existing factory installed outdated wireless charging system.
- Buick LaCrosse 2017-2018
- Buick Regal 2018
- Cadillac ATS 2015-2018
- Cadillac CT6 2015-2018
- Cadillac CTS 2015-2018
- Cadillac ELR 2015-2016
- Cadillac XT5 2017-2018
- Cadillac XTS 2015-2018
- Cadillac Escalade 2015-2017
- Cadillac Models 2015-2017
- Chevy Bolt EV 2015-2017
- Chevy Suburban 2015-2017
- Chevy Tahoe 2015-2017
- Chevy Volt 2016-2017
- Chevy Camaro 2016-2018
- Chevy Impala 2016-2018
- Chevy Malibu 2016-2018
- Chevy Colorado 2015-2018
- Chevy Cruze 2015-2018
- Chevy Equinox 2018
- Chevy Silverado 2016-2017
- GMC Canyon 2015-2018
- GMC Sierra 2016-2017
- GMC Yukon 2015-2017
- GMC Models 2015-2017
Refer to the instuctional video below. You can also utilize the INSTALL GUIDE
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge
- Sony: Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2
- LG: G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional)
- Nokia: 8 Sirocco
- Huawei: Mate RS Porsche Design
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
- BlackBerry: Priv
- Utilizes the wireless charging standard, Qi to charge your phones without cables
- Replaces factory module for wireless charging
- Does not interfere with your vehicle’s Bluetooth functionality while using your infotainment system.
- Charge’s your phone to 100% battery and tapers off to avoid overcharging.
- Audible tone when phone engages to charge
- Reuses the factory's non-slip charging mat that holds your phone securely in place while driving.
- Direct bolt-in replacement part and uses original connector. No splicing of wires needed
WHAT IS Qi?
Wireless charging is a technology that allows charging over short distances without cables. The advantage of wireless charging is that it’s quick, neat, and easy to use. You'll no longer have to plug and unplug a charger each time – you just place your device on top of the FreedomCharge charging pad. Simple!
There are various competing standards for wireless charging. The most popular is Qi (pronounced ‘chee’), which has been supported by all of the major tech companies. Apple recently included wireless charging on their latest iPhone models, and Samsung has done it for years. Take advantage of this latest technology for your vehicle today.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout