No-hassle, Plug & Play system. Pre-programmed to your specific vehicle. Simply select your vehicle year above. Eligible for our Compatibility Guarantee. What's This?
SIRIUS KIT FOR FORD VEHICLES W/ SAT-READY RADIO COMPATIBLE W/DVD/SYNC/NAV/CENTER STACK
- This will work with through the 'AUX' button on your factory radio. Refer to Pic 1A.
- This will work with Infotainment.com factory GPS navigation radio upgrades via the "SR" soft key on the touchscreen display. Refer to Pic 2A.
- Full OEM integration, just like your vehicle came factory with satellite radio.
- Don't waste your time and money on FM modulated or USB kits, this is the real deal.
2008+ : Installation Guide
2005-2007 : Installation Guide
2007-2014 SuperDuty F-250 - F-550
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Installation of this product would be rated a 3 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected. Install this plug & play kit behind your existing radio by removing the radio "bezel" dash surround trim typically held in with a few screws and retaining clips. Factory keyed connectors will be included so installation behind the radio will be a breeze. Route your SiriusXM satellite radio antenna to the exterior of the vehicle and simply plug the antenna into the included tuner. If you need any assistance along the way please feel free to visit our YouTube page or contact our customer support department.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing factory installed radio as long as it features the AUX button. This kit is also 100% compatible with our advertised GPS navigation radio upgrades via the "SR" soft key.
- This upgrade will not work in vehicles equipped with the rear dropdown DVD entertainment system.