This Ford truck backup camera kit has been brought to you exclusively by Infotainment.com to allow for a completely plug & play installation of a rear view camera for your factory radio display. Compatible with our backup camera pre-programmed Sync1 factory navigation radios.
If you are purchasing or have purchased our Sync1 nav upgrade then you will not need a programmer. The radio has been pre-programmed for backup camera use.
If you are not an existing customer and you would like to add a backup camera to your Sync1 radio display then you will need to add the OBD Genie F-RVC1 programmer to your order.
2009-2012 Ford F-150 (Refer to Pic 1A and 2A)
2009-2012 Ford SuperDuty F-250 - F-550 (Refer to Pic 1A and 2A)
2013-2014 Ford F-140 (*Refer to Pic 1A only)
2013-2016 Ford SuperDuty F-250-F-550 (*Refer to Pic 1A only)
*Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
**If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
- Factory Ford tailgate nameplate/camera mount
- Factory Ford blue oval emblem
- Camera Source Super CMOS night vision camera pre-mounted - Latest camera technology
- OEM Ford mounting bolts and clip nuts for tailgate
- Universal sheet metal screws for trucks without clip nut openings
- 25' pre-loomed wiring harness with quick tailgate disconnect. This ensures your wiring is protected, all electrical connections can be made inside the cab to avoid corrosion, and the tailgate can be unplugged with ease!
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- 170 degree view
- 720x480 with over 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines - (These are the red, yellow, green lines with the black centering line on the screen)
Follow the included installation instructions. Route the camera to behind the newly installed Sync1 radio display. Tap into power/ground to any switched 12v source (such as a cigarette lighter or reverse tail light wires). Connect the rear camera video RCA to the included Sync1 Radio Camera Interface. Plug the camera interface into the back of the radio. That's it!
12v Power Accessory Kit - If you want a simple solution to connecting power/ground to your backup camera, look no further! Simply plug this interface between your 12v switched cigarette lighter and the associated connector.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout