This 100% factory OEM Ford® tailgate handle with a high quality aftermarket camera has been brought to you exclusively by Infotainment.com to allow for a completely plug & play installation of a rear view camera to your factory Sync 8-inch or 4-inch base radio display.
If you are purchasing or have purchased a MyFord Touch or Sync 3 upgrade from Infotainment.com then you will not need a programmer. The system has been pre-programmed for backup camera use.
If you have not recently purchased an Infotainment.com radio upgrade and you would like to add a backup camera to your existing 8-inch or 4-inch base radio display then you will need to add the OBD Genie F-RVC programmer to your order by simply selecting the option above.
2015-2017 Ford F-150
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
- Factory Genuine Ford tailgate handle with aftermarket camera pre-mounted - black textured surface
- Wiring harness with quick tailgate disconnect. All electrical connections can be made inside the cab to avoid corrosion, and the tailgate can be unplugged with ease!
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- Infotainment.com U-INTEZDC for an easy method to connect power/ground.
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines - a Camera-Source exclusive! (These are the red, yellow, green lines with the black centering line on the screen)
This kit allows you to see what is directly behind the truck - it will even see the rear bumper and hitch!
Remove and replace your tailgate handle. Route the camera wiring to behind the radio display. Interface the camera's yellow RCA video cable to the radio interface RCA. Tap camera's power/ground wires into the included U-INTEZDC kit which easily plugs behind the cigarette lighter. If you didn't purchase any sort of screen upgrade with Infotainment.com then simply purchase and run the F-RVC through your OBDII port. Done!
If you have any questions during the installation process please feel free to contact our customer support department.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Those who are upgrading from the 4-inch display to our 8-inch Sync display will not need an interface or a programmer. The camera interface is built-in to our 4 to 8 installation kit and we will pre-program your Sync system for backup camera prior to shipping.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout