Finally - an answer for Jeep Wrangler owners with aftermarket oversize OR factory wheels who want to add the safety and practicality of rear vision. This first-to-market line of Jeep Wrangler rear vision systems gives you an OEM look, while allowing you to easily connect a backup camera to your factory touchscreen radio.
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK - Installation Video
- Patented Wrangler Spare Tire Mounted Backup Camera
- Radio Rear Camera Interface - Simple RCA connection to a factory radio's backup camera input.
- 12v Power Accessory Kit - Clean & easy connection to 12v power & ground.
- OBD Genie C-RVC Programmer (Optional) - Enables the backup camera image to appear on all Jeep factory touchscreen radios.
Simply install the camera behind the spare tire using the provided instructions. Refer to our exclusive step-by-step install video. Perfect for DIYers.
- Unique high mount camera system for Jeep Wrangler - far superior to a license plate mounted alternative where the image would be offset
- Innovative spare tire hub mounting bracket
- CMOS III camera comes on adjustable mount and has parking guidelines in the display
- Bracket system allows swivel up/down, left/right, and in/out
- Super CMOS camera
- 170 degree view
- 720X480 resolution with over 600 TV lines
- .1LUX minimum illumination
- IP67 rating
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout