Another Infotainment.com exclusive product! This kit is designed for the new body style 2019+ Ram DT trucks. Purchase this kit today for an easy DIY solution to add 100% factory RAM® power folding mirrors to your truck! This kit will also enable the puddle lights, turn signals, and auto-dim driver's side mirror.*
SELECT MIRROR STYLE
6x9 Standard Mirror (Textured Black)
6x9 Standard Mirror (Chrome)
BLIND SPOT MONITOR?
NO - My vehicle currently DOES NOT have the blind spot monitoring feature.
YES - My vehicle currently has the blind spot monitoring feature (sales code XAN). We will send you a set of mirrors to retain this feature.
2019 Ram 1500 (DT - New body style) - Module Bypass will be included
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Simply remove and replace your truck's side-view mirrors. Remove and replace the right front door module, the left front door module, and the left front door switch. Once the hardware installation is complete temporarily install the included bypass device so you can run the included OBD Genie C-FLD programmer by plugging it into the truck's OBDII port under the steering column. Once the green light appears the programming is complete and the bypass device can be removed!
- Driver-side & passenger-side power folding mirrors (select style above)
- Right front door module
- Left front door module
- Left front door switch
- OBD Genie C-FLD Programmer
- Security Gateway Module Bypass
THINGS TO KNOW
- Power folding tow mirrors are NOT available for the 2019 Ram 1500 trucks.
- Driver's side auto-dim mirror will function as long as the truck features an interior auto-dim rear view mirror.
- Orders may ship in two or three separate packages depending on stock
- This upgrade is only compatible with trucks equipped with power windows & door locks. If your truck has manual roll-up windows this upgrade is not possible to perform.
- To reprogram the power window "auto down" feature simply hold the driver/passenger window switch in the downward position for 10 seconds.
- If you don't know whether or not you currently have the BSM feature, simply look for a small triangle on your factory installed side view mirror. See photo below.