This General Motors Generation 2 bundled kit has been brought to you exclusively by Infotainment.com to allow for a completely plug & play installation of a rear view camera for your factory radio display. Compatible with the IO4, IO5, and IO6 option codes (see glovebox sticker) within the vehicles listed below.
This bundled kit includes the following top selling components:
- The patented OBD Genie G-RVC Backup Rear View Camera Programmer (Optional - Not required if purchasing an HMI module from Infotainment.com)
- HMI Interface with RCA video input for IO4, IO5, IO6 HMI modules.
- Universal License Plate Hideaway Camera
- EZ-DC 12v Power Accessory Kit
2018 Buick Enclave
2017-2018 Buick Encore
2016-2018 Buick Envision
2014-2018 Buick Lacrosse
2014-2018 Buick Regal
2013-2018 Cadillac ATS
2014-2018 Cadillac CTS
2016-2018 Cadillac CT6
2014-2018 Cadillac ELR
2015-2018 Cadillac Escalade
2013-2016 Cadillac SRX
2017-2018 Cadillac XT5
2013-2018 Cadillac XTS
2016-2018 Chevrolet Camaro
2015-2018 Chevrolet Colorado
2014-2018 Chevrolet Corvette
2016-2018 Chevrolet Cruze
2018 Chevrolet Equinox
2014-2018 Chevrolet Impala
2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibu
2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2015-2018 Chevrolet Silverado HD 2500-3500
2015-2018 Chevrolet Suburban
2015-2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
2018 Chevrolet Traverse
2016-2018 Chevrolet Volt
2015-2018 GMC Canyon
2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
2015-2018 GMC Sierra HD 2500-3500
2018 GMC Terrain
2015-2018 GMC Yukon
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Use the video above as a Genie programmer reference only.
Installation of this product would be rated a 3 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected.
If you need any assistance along the way please feel free to visit our YouTube page or contact our customer support department.