Another exclusive Infotainment.com product! Would you like to split and reroute the camera image from your Ram truck's rear view mirror to your newly installed radio display? Look no further. This easy to install kit makes the process simple!
2013-2018 Ram 1500, 2500HD, 3500HD, 4500HD, 5500HD
2019 Ram 1500 Classic
Follow the basic installation video featured below. A more professional in-depth video will be shot in the coming weeks.
- Remove the passenger-side dash access panel
- Disconnect the 14-pin rear view mirror loom connector and plug it into the C-INTCAMRR female port
- Plug the male C-INTCAMRR connector into the same location as the factory rear view mirror loom connector
- Connect the RCA cable to the C-INTCAMRR and route it behind the glovebox to behind the touchscreen radio
- Remove the radio and plug the factory radio connector into the C-INTC4T rear camera female port (remove heat shrink wrapping)
- Plug the male C-INTC4T into the rear of the touchscreen radio
- Plug the previously ran RCA cable into the yellow C-INTC4T RCA input
THINGS TO KNOW
This kit will work with factory and aftermarket touchscreen radios. If installing an aftermarket radio the C-INTC4T will not be required as most aftermarket radios have a dedicated rear camera RCA input.
- Per multiple requests, we designed the kit to retain the backup camera image on BOTH the rear view mirror and the newly installed radio display.
- 2013-2015 Ram truck owners with the factory installed CHMSL cargo camera can use this kit to reroute the backup camera image from the rear view mirror to the radio display. However, the 8.4-inch radio will require the 17.11.07 software or will need to be replaced with a MY16 or MY17 8.4-inch radio. Furthermore, you will need to plug the male yellow RCA into the female blue RCA on the C-INTC4T harness. Run this kit's RCA into the female yellow RCA on the C-INTC4T harness. This procedure will allow the driver to have the backup camera image on the 8.4-inch radio and the rear view mirror. The cargo camera can be enabled manually by pressing the "cab cam" soft key while in reverse.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout