Do you own a vehicle with a factory installed defective or damaged UConnect 4 8.4-inch touchscreen UAQ or UAS radio? These Infotainment systems are featured in many Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep / RAM vehicles from 2017-2020 as listed below. Repair or replace yours today! Some common problems with these systems are the following:
Touchscreen Related - Cracked, shattered, dented, scratched, or worn digitizer. Many times the screen will not respond to touch. The LCD display may also appear black or blank resulting from internal failure.
Circuit Board Related - Sierra Wireless module air card failure. No power, no video, no sound, or stuck on initial power on splash/logo screen. Failed update or interrupted update causing reboot loop. MMC failure. BOLO error.
- Navigation Related (UAQ) - GPS fails to pinpoint your location, NAV stuck in "Loading" loop or map database undefined.
Sirius Satellite Radio - Tuner failure or broken fakra barb.
Connectors - Broken rear Fakra or molded connectors.
- Software/Firmware - Buggy or lagging operating system. In many cases this can be resolved after we load the latest available software update.
- Full Replacement - Please select this option and we will send you a fully refurbished product. Once you receive it swap the products and return your defective or damaged system as a core with the enclosed return shipping label. It's that easy!
- Please Repair My Display - Select this option to have your system professionally repaired. Simply remove your system and ship it to our facility along with our Repair Authorization Form. Allow 2-3 days for repair and we will return it to you with a full warranty.
2017-2020 Chrysler 300
2017-2020 Dodge Challenger
2017-2020 Dodge Charger
2018-2020 Dodge Durango
2019-2020 Jeep Cherokee
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2018-2020 Jeep Compass
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020 Jeep Gladiator
2018 Ram Truck 1500-5500
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Simply remove and replace your vehicle's factory installed defective/damaged radios. Most radios are attached to the dash with 4 screws. Easily do it yourself or use one of our Verified Installers to assist.
Our YouTube page may also contain a video on how to remove and replace.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please refer to our Repair Authorization Form for our service terms and FAQs.
- Replacement or repaired system will contain the latest & greatest software/firmware update. It is not guaranteed to contain the latest navigation update if equipped.
- If replacing a defective system in a Jeep Cherokee a PROXI alignment must be performed at your local FCA dealer.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout