Do you own a vehicle with a factory installed defective or damaged 430 MyGIG REN or RBZ Radio? Repair or replace yours today! Some common problems with these units are the following:
Touchscreen Related - Cracked, shattered, dented, scratched, or worn digitizer. Many times the screen will not respond to touch. The LCD display may also appear black or blank resulting from internal failure.
- Circuit Board Related - No power, no video, no sound, or stuck on initial power on splash/logo screen.
CD Drive - Screen shows "Read Error" or "Reading" for a long period of time after disc is inserted. Many times the internal CD mechanism will get jammed so inserting a disc or ejecting a disc is impossible. Many times a defective mechanism will also emit an audible clicking sound.
Internal Hard Disc Drive - Gracenote files missing or inoperable. Unable to copy music to HDD.
- Sirius Satellite Radio - Tuner failure or broken fakra barb.
Connectors - Broken rear Fakra or molded connectors.
Software/Firmware - Buggy or lagging operating system. In many cases this can be resolved after we load the latest available software update.
- Full Replacement - Please select this option and we will send you a fully refurbished product. Once you receive it swap the products and return your defective or damaged unit as a core with the enclosed return shipping label. It's that easy!
- Please Repair My Radio - Select this option to have your radio professionally repaired. Simply remove your radio and ship it to our facility along with our Repair Authorization Form. Allow 2-3 days for repair and we will return it to you with a full warranty.
This repair service is compatible with the vehicles below. Be sure to select your vehicle group prior to adding this product to your cart.
2008-2016 Chrysler Town & Country
2011-2013 Dodge Durango
2008-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan
2008-2010 Dodge Journey
2007-2011 Dodge Nitro
2009-2012 Ram 1500
2010-2012 Ram HD 2500-5500
2012-2016 Ram C/V
2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2008-2012 Jeep Liberty
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
2011-2014 Chrysler 200
2008-2010 Chrysler 300
2008-2009 Chrysler Aspen
2007-2010 Chrysler Sebring
2007-2014 Dodge Avenger
2009-2012 Dodge Caliber
2008-2014 Dodge Challenger
2008-2010 Dodge Charger
2008-2010 Dodge Dakota
2008-2009 Dodge Durango
2008 Dodge Magnum
2008-2010 Jeep Commander
2009-2017 Jeep Compass
2008-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2009-2017 Jeep Patriot
2011 Ram Dakota
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
SELECT RADIO TYPE
RBZ - You will notice the letters "RBZ" on the lower right-hand corner of your factory radio.
REN - You will notice the letters "REN" on the lower right-hand corner of your factory radio.
Simply remove and replace your vehicle's factory installed defective/damaged radio. Most are attached to the dash with 4 screws. Easily do it yourself or use one of our Verified Installers to assist.
Our YouTube page may also contain a video on how to remove and replace.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please refer to our Repair Authorization Form for our service terms and FAQs.
- If you own a 2011+ Dodge Grand Caravan / Chrysler Town & Country please call to special order a replacement radio with blue backlit buttons.
- If you own a 2011+ Durango please call to special order a replacement radio with blue backlit buttons.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout