Repair Service - FCA Uconnect RE2 or RB5 Telematics Gateway Module Radio
Do you own a vehicle with a factory installed defective or damaged RE2 or RB5 Uconnect telematics gateway module radio? Repair or replace yours today! Some common problems with these units are the following:
Circuit Board Related - No power, no video, no sound, or stuck on initial power on splash/logo screen.
Navigation Related (RB5) - GPS fails to pinpoint your location, NAV freezes and displays "Guidance by Garmin", NAV screen displays "Detailed Maps Missing" or "Can't Unlock Maps"
- CD Drive - Screen shows "Read Error" or "Reading" for a long period of time after disc is inserted. Many times the internal CD mechanism will get jammed so inserting a disc or ejecting a disc is impossible. Many times a defective mechanism will also emit an audible clicking sound.
Sirius Satellite Radio - Tuner failure or broken fakra barb.
Connectors - Broken rear Fakra or molded connectors.
Software/Firmware - Buggy or lagging operating system. In many cases this can be resolved after we load the latest available software update.
- Full Replacement - Please select this option and we will send you a fully refurbished product. Once you receive it swap the products and return your defective or damaged unit as a core with the enclosed return shipping label. It's that easy!
- Please Repair My Radio - Select this option to have your radio professionally repaired. Simply remove your radio and ship it to our facility along with our Repair Authorization Form. Allow 2-3 days for repair and we will return it to you with a full warranty.
2011-2014 Chrysler 300
2011-2014 Dodge Charger
2011-2020 Dodge Journey
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
SELECT RADIO TYPE
RB5 - The RB5 option code is the unit equipped with GPS navigation.
RE2 - The RE2 option code is the unit NOT equipped with GPS navigation.
Simply remove and replace your vehicle's factory installed defective/damaged radio. Most are attached to the dash with 4 screws. Easily do it yourself or use one of our Verified Installers to assist.
Our YouTube page may also contain a video on how to remove and replace.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please refer to our Repair Authorization Form for our service terms and FAQs.
- If you own a Dodge Dart please call to special order a replacement radio.
- If you have a defective or damaged touchscreen please see our other advertisement.
- The latest & greatest GARMIN navigation software update is not guaranteed upon repair or replacement.
Share this Product
Net Orders Checkout