Due to the large number of recent sales, the UAS (Non-Nav) systems are now on backorder. UAQ systems will continue to ship within 1-2 days.
- Our reconditioned factory OEM radios feature a 90-day guarantee and a hassle-free return policy. Extended warranties are also available!
- The UAQ system contains integrated navigation mapping which provides full coverage for: USA, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Canada.
- Full Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® support
- Replacement USB media hub is included (2015-2016 models only).
- Supports English, French, & Spanish languages
No-hassle, Plug & Play system. Pre-programmed to your specific vehicle. Eligible for our Compatibility Guarantee. What's This?
CHOOSE RADIO MODEL
Use the drop-down menu above to select the correct radio for your application. Here are a few details on each type:
UAQ - 8.4-inch touchscreen GPS navigation with 3D maps & landmark icons. Sirius Traffic Plus & Travel Link (subscription required). 100% Apple CarPlay & Android Auto ready.
UAS - 8.4-inch touchscreen radio (no navigation). 100% Apple CarPlay & Android Auto ready.
2015-2019 Chrysler 300
- 2015 Chrysler 300 will lose SRT performance pages. (If equipped)
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Installation of this product would be rated a 2 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected. Remove and replace your existing radio by removing the climate control panel (secured with just retaining clips). Then remove the radio "bezel" dash surround trim held in with just retaining clips. This will give you access to the 4 screws that secure the radio to the dash. Once you replace your radio CLICK HERE for instructions on how to swap your USB media hub. If you need any assistance along the way please feel free to visit our YouTube page or contact our customer support department.
THINGS TO KNOW
- If your Chrysler 300 is a 2015 and currently features heated seats, ventilated seats, and/or heated steering wheel you will need an extra module to retain those features. See our 4C Retrofit Interface.
- Customers who own a 2015 or 2016 Chrysler 300 will receive a replacement USB media hub. Simply remove your existing USB media hub and install the replacement for full Apple CarPlay compatibility.
- Customers who are currently subscribed to the paid subscription of UConnect Access® will forfeit this feature by upgrading to the new UConnect 4 system (which now uses Sirius Guardian®). At this time, it is extremely rare that Sirius Guardian will allow for a service retrofit.
- Designed for vehicles already equipped with an 8.4-inch touchscreen radio. A replacement radio dash bezel will not be needed and therefore not included.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing steering wheel mounted audio controls.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing back-up rear view camera.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing roof-mounted Sirius® satellite radio antenna. If your current radio features Sirius® Travel Link and Sirius® Traffic it will be retained with the UAQ upgrade. If you would like to add this feature to the UAQ, simply purchase our OBD Genie C-STL Programmer.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing UConnect® bluetooth hands-free calling feature. Simply re-pair your phone to the new radio once installed.