Q: I would like to add a "cargo camera" to my Ram truck so I can see the bed cargo or gooseneck while in-motion or in-reverse. What do I need?
A: We would recommend purchasing our Aftermarket OE Style camera. It gets the job done and has a good quality picture. You can interface the camera with your 8.4-inch touch screen radio display using our OBD Genie C-SCC programmer.
2013-2015 Dodge Ram 1500 - 5500 - 8.4-inch radio must have the 17.11.07 software version. See photo below.
2016-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 - 5500 - Compatible with all 8.4-inch radios
2018 Dodge Ram 1500 - 5500 - Compatible with all 8.4-inch radios. Module Bypass will be included.
- 2013-2015 vehicles equipped with the 8.4-inch touch screen radio must have the 17.11.01 firmware update. (2016-2018 vehicles will not require any additional updates)
- All radio upgrades sold by Infotainment.com already have the update required to allow the cargo camera to operate as designed.
Refer to our exclusive step-by-step install video. Perfect for DIYers. (2018 model year owners will need to temporarily install an included Security Gateway Module Bypass device prior to using the OBD Genie C-SCC programmer)
- OEM grade 3rd brake light housing/light assembly with integrated camera
- HD CMOS, high resolution color and night vision
- Adjustable view, swivel head allows you to aim the camera where needed
- 500 TV Lines of resolution
- 150 degree view
- <.2 LUX night vision
OBD Genie C-SCC - This revolutionary product allows Ram owners the ability to program their truck for the popular cargo camera feature. Installation is a breeze and takes only a few minutes. The programmer will enable the cargo camera feature on your truck just like it would have from the factory.